The tennis courts are intended for use by residents, associates, houseguests, and guests. The courts are locked and the combination is provided with payment of yearly HOA or Associate Dues.
Rules and Regulations for Tennis Courts
- Official, organized tennis activity (tournaments, instruction, etc.) has first priority for use of the tennis courts.
- The Tennis Committee, Club Officers, Pool Manager, and Lifeguards are authorized and directed to enforce all rules; and the cooperation of all members is requested.
- Any member conducting himself in a manner unbecoming to a club member may be suspended from use of the courts.
- Players are responsible for closing and locking gates and turning off lights. Players are also asked to pick up any litter and to leave the courts neat and clean. After use, drying rollers should be hung on the fence to prevent deterioration.
- Keys to the tennis courts and lights may be obtained by adult members only from the Tennis Chairman. Extra keys are available for $25.00
- Complaints about rule infractions should be made to the Tennis Committee.
Use of Courts
- Adults (18 years or over) have priority on tennis courts after 5pm on weekdays and entire weekends. Others may use the courts when not in demand.
- No more than 3 signups per week by adult members. Signup sheets are posted at the tennis courts.
- Members are asked to be considerate of others and to cancel reserved time if unable to play.
- Players must limit play to a total of one hour for single play and two hours for doubles play if others are waiting. There must be at least two members to sign up for 2 hours of double play.
- A maximum of four players per court is allowed in the fenced-in court area.
- Guests may play only when accompanied by a member. There must be at least two members to sign up for 2 hours of doubles play.
- A houseguest (defined as anyone staying more than one night with a member) need not be accompanied by a member. Please indicate "Houseguest of ....................." on the signup sheet.
- Courts are intended for tennis only. No banging on nets, climbing on fences, riding bicycles, skating, skateboarding, football or baseball warm-ups, etc., allowed. No pets are allowed in the fenced-in area.
- Players must wear tennis shoes. Street type shoes will damage the surface of the courts.
- No smoking on the tennis courts, as it may damage the courts.